Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Offline for a while

Hi all. We are offically moved out of the house and have moved into my parents' house. So far things are going good. Michael has had some help today getting everything from the house into either the storage facility or Jay and Michele's (where we are keeping all of the stuff that we will take with us to the apartment). The only thing left to do at the house pack up the garage...all of Michael's tools and "boy stuff." So, that feels good to have most of that done. The girls are liking being at Papa and Nana's house, and so far, so good.

Drumroll please....Michaela took her first steps! Monday night my dad and I were sitting on the floor letting her try to go back and forth between us. She usually gets so excited she just kind of throws herself into our hands, but one time she really concentrated and took two little steps! 9 months people! She hasn't done it again like that, but I am sure the day is coming.

I thought I would mention that I may keep posting every couple of days as long as my parents' internet is cooperating...it is a little finnicky...but we won't really have access to email so don't email us anything we need to see right away!

Hope everyone is doing well! Talk to you soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything seems to be going well. Are you still going to bring items up to store at the farm? I hadn't heard anymore from Michael about it. Any idea what the girls will want for Christmas? I didn't know if they will have room for toys since you will be in a smaller space for awhile. Michaela will be running before long. Happens fast once they get the hang of it. Love You!!