Hi everyone. Okay, it has been forever since I last posted. My parent's computer is just so slow that it took forever to do anything. but, we are now moved into our apartment and almost have internet back (will have it by Wednesday). I am at the library right now using their computers. The move went good. The girls like it and love their room. Gracie loves our "new shiny kitchen and my own bafroom (bathroom)." We haven't really met any of our neighbors yet...just the guy that is right next door and he seems nice enough. I feel like we are finally getting back to normal. Staying with my parents went well until Gracie came down with the stomach flu and it swept through the house and every single person got it! But all is well again. WIll write more when we get our internet up and running this week. Hope you all are doing great. Amanda
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment