I have been very absent from blogging lately. Sorry for my lack of new pictures. Pictures have been piling up in my computer and I just haven't had time to do much with them. I finally ordered Jan-Easter pictures all at once...So, here are some updated pictures. The girls are getting so big and they are so much fun. They still fight like cats and dogs, but the frequency of the skirmishes is diminishing.
What has Gracie been up to? Gracie...
* Her imagination has really started taking off lately. She is a new person every day! One day she is Aerial, another day she is a puppy dog...
* Has really been showing us that she has a very tender heart. She feels bad for people on TV if they are sad. She is totally excited about the Compassion child that we are sponsoring in India. The little 3 year old girl's name is Kushbu. We talked about how we were going to help her be able to go to school and learn about Jesus. Gracie suggested we send her some Chick-Fil-A!
* Has learned how to pose for the camera. It is so funny.
* Has learned how to spell her name and is starting to write letters.
* Would still rather snuggle in bed wtih me at night than in her own bed if I would let her.
* Will be going to KINDERGARTEN in a year and half...I feel a little bit of anxiety every time I think of it...is that normal or am I crazy? :)
And on to Michaela... Michaela is...
* talking a little bit more!!! Some of her words are: Papa, Nana, Mommy, Daddy, I want that, drink, treat, cracker, out, down, book....oh, and she signs the word "more." I think Mrs. Mel taught her that at school.
* still likes to sit on the potty occasionally. We are going to hit potty training as soon as school is out.
* may very well never stay in her bed the first time I put her down for the night for the rest of her life. Stubborn child.
* really want to ride our dog, Prince, like a pony.
* folds her little hands and closes her eyes when we pray.
* follows her big sister around 24/7.
Settle in for some pictures:
Easter day:
The Easter Egg Tree: My Grandpa and Grandma always hung plastic Easter eggs on their tree when we were growing up. Me, my sister, and 2 cousins took turns cutting them down one by one. They were filled with candy. I just loved that tradition. So, this was the first year my parents did it for the girls. This is Papa hanging the eggs. We didn't get to take them down quite like we wanted to because is was rainy and wet, but we will do it up right next year! Thanks Papa!
All worn out after Easter...they were both asleep within 3 minutes!
Easter Egg Dying:
Gracie and Michael went on a "date." They went to go see the Beauty and the Beast play here in town. *Didn't I tell you Gracie had learned to pose?
Fun Pictures:
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Updates
Posted by Barr Family at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment