Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Round One

This week we began our flurry of Christmas celebrations by heading up North to celebrate with some of Michael's family. This was round one of three...1)Michael's Dad's side 2)Amanda's side and 3) Michael's Mom and Stepdad

Here are a few pictures of our time up North. We celebrated on Tuesday night with Bill and Glenda Kay, Michael's grandparents by sharing a wonderful homemade meal and exchanging gifts:



Then on Wednesday, Grandma Sindy and Aunt Megan watched the girls while Michael and I went to a movie. We spent the evening at Grandma Marilyn's eating another awesome meal and exchanging gifts:



Plus, we spent lots of time at Grandma Sindy's house playing with toys and eating lots of "doras" (Dora the Explorer fruit snacks that Grandma Sindy bought just for Gracie).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I love all the pictures of the girls! I had so much fun with the girls while you guys were up here. It was great to see you all again! I love you all!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. Call me soon!

Addie

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. Call me soon!

Addie