Finally, a chance to breathe and catch up! Settle in for some great pictures!
Branson Vacation:
Splash Country Inn:
Gracie had a very important role in Jay's proposal to Michele. She got to carry the
ring in. It took Michele a few moments to realize it wasn't one of Gracie's toy ring!
Nana and Gracie doing yoga!
The resort we stayed at had an awesome pool!!! We spent a LOT of time there.


Cute Girls:
Gracie helping Papa BBQ:
Michaela LOVES going under water!!! She liked to jump and if we didn't bring her under and back out, she would get ticked!!! She's our little water bug!
Group Picture!!!
Silver Dollar City!!!


The girls got a little Christmas in summer present from Daddy and Mommy....a baby doll nursery. They LOVE it!
Gracie taking her turn with the stroller....
Michaela taking her turn with the stroller:
And, this is what happens when they want a turn with the same thing....
Gracie's 1st Day of Preschool...sniff,sniff:

This is what preschool does to a girl....
Well, my first 2 days of teaching preschool have been...well, interesting and exhausting. Not bad...just busy busy. Gracie LOVES it and she is doing much better having Mommy for a teacher than I thought she would do. Michaela stayed at her daycare the 2 days this week and she just loves it. LaDonna does an amazing job with the kids there, and it is so nice not having to worry about her while I am gone!
I will try to be more diligent in my posts so I don't have to post so much at once! Hopefully things are slowing down a little bit! Hope you enjoyed the gazillion pictures! For those of you that are interested, I just added all of our May-August pictures on our shutterfly account: www.wearethebarrs.shutterfly.com
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Posted by Barr Family at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment