Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Crazy Days!

So, I haven't blogged in forever. This still isn't the post I really want to do...what I want to do is post a gazillion pictures from our fun Branson vacation, tell you all about how Gracie had a role in Jay's proposal to my sister, tell you all about how Michaela LOVES going underwater, tell you how much Michaela loves her daycare that she is going to 1 or 2 mornings a week, etc, etc, etc.

I don't have time to tell you all that yet....what I do have time to tell you is that one of these days hopefully soon, all of the above mentioned things will be shared. My days have been so full of school preparations I can't even see straight. Getting the room ready....laminating....lesson planning....scheduling....Meet the Teacher Night....and on and on. I am just writing today to tell eveyone I haven't fallen off the edge of the earth....just jumped back into teaching. My days will slow down once all of the before-school stuff is taken care of and we settle into our 2 mornings a week.

I have so much to share with you....but you are just going to have to wait! :)

0 comments: