Monday, February 9, 2009

4 years old

I am still in a little bit of denial that Gracie is 4 years old!!! When she turned 3 I could still convince myself she still had a little bit of baby-ness left, but not at 4. She is all little girl. She can get ready all by herself...clothes, socks, shoes, combing hair, etc. She can make her bed. She is in a big-girl booster seat in the car now. So many little signs that she is growing up. Gracie had a great birthday party with our family on her birthday, and then on Saturday, she had a little princess tea party with 3 of her friends.







Princess Party:
Getting Ready for the other Princesses to Arrive:

Making Crowns:

Playing with the dollhouse:

Coloring Princess Pictures:

All of the Princesses in their glory:

This is how Little Princesses drink their tea...LOVE it!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I love the black and white spotted dress with the pink bows! It's awesome! Heck, I'd wear it, and I'm 21! :D