Hi everyone. 4 years ago right now we were headed to the hospital to be induced. We were so excited we got there about an hour before they told us to I think. :) We are preparing for Gracie's birthday tomorrow, and this is her funnest one yet I think because she is totally into it. She keeps telling us that "Tomorrow I will be 4." It is so sweet. She also informed me that "People don't go to school on their birthday." So, she is going to stay home with Daddy in the morning and they are going to go have a special birthday breakfast while Michaela and I go to school. She has been so exicted to get a new seat for the car so in the morning when she opens the car door, there will be a new pink, very girly, booster seat. She keeps telling me she is too big for her old one. In additon to her family party tomorrow night, 3 of her little friends are coming over Saturday for a princess tea party. I can't wait!!! It's going to be so much fun.
On another note, I am starting my meal planning again. We are trying to make it through this week and next week with what we have in the kitchen.
T: Breakfast Night: Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes
W: Grilled Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Vegetables
Th: Homemade Vegetable Soup
F: Homemade Vegetable Soup Leftovers
S: Brown Beans, Cornbread, Foil-Pocket Potatoes
S: Leftovers of Whatever is in the Fridge
M: Chicken and Rice Casserole, Vegetables
T: Potato Soup, Grilled Cheese
W: Breakfast Night again
Th: Poppyseed Chicken Casserole, Vegetables
F: Herbed Pork Chops, Long-Grain Brown Rice, Vegetables
Birthday Pictures Coming Soon!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Our Busy Week
Posted by Barr Family at 6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment