Summer has been busy around here this year. We have been doing all kinds of fun things...which explains the lack of blogging. So, what is going on around here? *Michael is still working at and liking Lakeland...he is still working nights but we see him quite a bit.
*I am liking my break from school, although it is going way too fast...I'm going to have to start thinking about lesson stuff pretty soon.
*Gracie gets funner and more grown up every day. She is getting so big, and I am really starting to wonder when my little Baby Gracie turned into such a big girl. She can write her name now, which made the teacher in me so incredibly proud. She is very into dancing right now...we like to watch So You Think You Can Dance, and she likes to imitate the dancers. She also likes to pretend she is marrying her daddy...can I hear an "Awwwwww....." She also loves listening to worship music in the car...a few days ago I was watching her in the rear view mirror and she was singing her little heart out with her eyes closed. Again..."Awwww...."
*Michaela is keeping us as busy as ever. She is such a little bundle of energy. She is starting to say a little bit more...finally. Our favorite addition to her vocabulary is "Oh Man!" and "Peeeesssse (Please)" It is absolutely adorable. She has been a little fish again this summer...she loves to be in and around the water at all times. She wants to do whatever her big sister is doing, and even though they still fight like cats and dogs, they love each other more every day.
Since I posted last, I have new pictures, so here goes:
**Cuteness:
**Swim Lessons: Gracie has come so far since last year...she goes underwater now and has a lot more confidence! Yay Gracie!
We were so blessed to be able to spend a week in Branson with some of Michael's family. The girls had a fabulous time, and so did we!!! I wish I had taken more pictures, but I just didn't this time. We spent a big part of the week in the pool, and we also hit Silver Dollar City a few times.
**Pool time with Cousin Shelby:
**Aunt Lauren hanging out in the kiddie pool:
At Silver Dollar City, Gracie finally got up the nerve to ride the kid-sized roller coaster...this was just my speed! I actually was kind of surprised at how fast it went, and as you can see....so was Gracie. As you can probably figure out, she didn't want to ride it again!
I will have more pictures soon from our day at the lake and Father's Day. More to come....
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Catching Up
Posted by Barr Family at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment