Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh blog, how I have missed thee...

Well, after posting one whole entry this summer, I figured I needed to get re-aquainted with my blog. I don't know what happened or why I didn't post anything except to say I just got out of the habit. But, I have had several relatives wanting some new pics to look at so I am going to try to keep up better now. Basically, this summer was filled with so many fun things that I don't know how I am ever going to get caught up.
Here is a preview of what kind of pictures you will be seeing soon..and video too:
-Gracie the Ballerina...recital video to come
-VBS
-Lake Fun
-Fountain Park Fun


Currently, life in the Barr household is going great. Michael just started back to school this semester so that has added some craziness, but we are used to it by now. The girls and I have also returned to the preschool so that is nice to get back into the routine. Michael and I are going on a cruise Oct. 31st with my parents. We are SOOOO excited. The girls are staying with Michael's mom and stepdad so that will be a blast for them. I have never been away from them for that long, but Michael assures me I will be okay. :) A few weeks ago, Gracie made a pretty big decision to ask Jesus to live in her heart. It was just the sweetest thing that I got to lead her in prayer and a memory that I will cherish forever. What was extra special about it was that usually she kind of mumbles her prayers, even when repeating something that I have said. But on that evening, she repeated after me as clear as day. It was so sweet. Michaela is still keeping us on the run...she is such a little busy-body and is always into something. Her new thing is lotion and soap...she is constantly getting into it and smearing it all over her and everything around her. She is talking more which is fun. I will leave you with a few pictures...but remember, there are more to come:

The girls' first day of preschool this year:

Jordan Valley Park:

Ballet Practice:

Slip and Slide:

1 comments:

Sindy said...

Thanks so much for the new pictures. I have been missing pictures. The girls look soooo excited to be starting preschool. I can't believe how much they have grown especially Michaela. Grace is turning into quite a young lady with her denim skirt and peace t-shirt. Michaela is looking more and more like the Barr side of the family with her darker skin coloring!