Hi all. So, what's been going on in the Barr household?
1) Michaela LOVES her new class!!! Her Papa gets to come over on Thursdays to get her on the bus since I have to work that day, and I think it is one of the highlights of her week. She has already started saying a lot more things too which is nice to hear!
2) Gracie has her first official field trip this Friday to the farm park. Not sure if she is more excited about the bus ride, the picnic lunch, or the farm...but she sure is excited.
3) Gracie has Kindergarten screening next week....what the heck?! Already?!!!
4) Michael is realllllyyyyyy ready for summer and a break from classes.
5) I have finally dug out all of my scrapbooking stuff. I made this huge first year volume for Gracie and haven't even started on Michaela's....that is my spring project that I WILL get done!!!
6) I have lots of new pictures to upload....will try to work on that this weekend.
Hope this finds you all well! Have a great day!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Updates
Posted by Barr Family at 9:26 PM
Labels: Family Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment