I cannot believe March is upon us already! Wasn't it just Christmas yesterday? We are all looking forward to spring break in the Barr household...it stinks because Michael's spring break is the week before Willard's spring break, but we will all still enjoy some time off!
I forgot to post my second February memory verse...
"My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I got and meet with Him?"
Psalm 42:2
Not maybe the typical memory verse, but I am using it more as a prayer. You see, I love the Lord so much but so often struggle to be in His Word, to spend time praying to Him and listening to what He has to tell me. I grew up calling this "Quiet Time." I have never been good at building this discipline into my life so I am using it as a prayer that God would put such a strong desire to meet with Him in my heart that I will not be able to ignore it!
New March memory verse:
"Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory." Psalm 73:24
I love this verse! I can't even exactly put into words why I love this verse but I just do and I wanted to remember it!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Is it March already?
Posted by Barr Family at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment