Willard is on spring break this week so the girls and I have been making the most of our time. Monday we had a great time with our besties at Nathaniel Greene Park for some fun and and a picnic.
Tuesday we spent a lot of time in they yard playing in the beautiful weather.
Wednesday we spent a big part of the day coloring and playing in the huge cardboard playhouse that my parents got the girls for Christmas.
And, today we all got haircuts and ran errands around town before we will head into small group at church tonight.
Whew!
Tomorrow Gracie has a birthday party to go to and Michael's grandparents will be arriving to stay for the weekend.
I had big plans for spring break....organizing photos, getting far ahead on lessons, switch out the girls wardrobes, etc. The only thing I have managed to get done is the switching of the clothes...which is always so much more of a job than I think it is going to be. There are dishes scattered about in the kitchen, floors that need to be cleaned, laundry that needs to be done, and a refrigerator that really needs to be cleaned out. I have my work cut out for me when I get ready to tackle it all in a little while to get the house ready for company. But, what a fun week we have had so far! I will take my girls smiling faces, time spent playing house in the playhouse, and extra snuggles any day over a clean and spotless house! :)
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Spring Fever Fun!
Posted by Barr Family at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Agreed! One of my favorites too..."mommy, snuggle me."
Post a Comment