Yesterday the little man turned 2 weeks old. It's strange how I have gone through most of my life without knowing this little man, and now that he is here I feel like he's been around the whole time! He is just the sweetest baby...who is starting to show us a little bit more of his temper! He's awake a little bit more now, and when he is awake, whether he is hungry or not he thinks he should be eating! Little stinker! And, I was christened into the moms of little boys club one night while changing his diaper
We went to his 2 week check up yesterday and he was right back at his birth weight...7-5 and had lengthened out 1/2"---putting him at 20 1/2 inches. The Dr. said he is doing great and thinks he is a very healthy baby...thank you Lord.
Here are some cute pictures of our little cutie---
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
2 Weeks!
Posted by Mrs. Amanda at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment