Friday, March 30, 2007

What day is it again?

Hi all. It sure seems like Monday to me. We are still adjusting to Michael's new work schedule. For now, he is working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...5 am-5pm. Therefore, today feels like a Monday to me because Michael went back to work today. We have been all messed up. Poor Gracie is a little confused because Michael gets to be with us more now and this morning when she came in to our bedroom saying, "Get Up!!!" she wondered where Daddy was. Gracie is definetly our alarm clock...I don't ever have to set an alarm because I am lucky if she sleeps to 7. Michael and Gracie had some daddy/daughter time last night. I have a Bible study I attend with several other fellow moms. We are doing a book study over The Power of a Positive Mom. I must have the absolute best group of girlfriends surrounding me. We always have such a great time together. I am getting ready to bring the girls to the story time at the library. Hopefully Gracie will be cooperative today...she gets a little overwhelmed when a bunch of other rowdy two year olds are around but she is getting better with it. She is looking forward to getting to shake the balls in the parachute..."Shake it, Shake it, Shake that!"
Have a blessed day.

0 comments: