Hi everyone. We had a milestone in our house last night. Michaela slept in her own room for the very first time. Up until this point, she has been a wonderful sleeper right next to my bed in her cradle. And, I am happy to say, she was a wonderful sleeper last night in her crib. I on the other hand didn't sleep great because I kept wondering how she was doing. But all of the many times I checked on her she was snoozing soundly. She only woke up once which is her usual pattern. I can't believe she is already 3 months old!!!
We have a busy day ahead of us. I have Bible study at church this morning. After that we are going to go see my dad...he has been out of town for the past week and a half. Gracie is ready to see her papa! This evening, our neighbor, Addie, is coming over. She works for an ad agency and is using a picture of me and the girls for an upcoming commercial. She is taking the picture tonight of me reading to them. The ad is for an eyecare center I believe. And...my sister and her boyfriend Jay are coming over tonight just to visit. Busy, busy. We should ALL sleep well tonight!
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Michaela's Milestone
Posted by Barr Family at 5:42 AM
Labels: Family Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment