Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Busy Days!

Hi everyone! We have been so busy that I haven't had much time to write. We celebrated the 4th of July on the 3rd at my Grandma's house...an annual tradition of food, family, and fireworks. Gracie liked the fireworks as long as she was INSIDE where they weren't so loud. On the actual holiday, we had our neighbors over for a BBQ so that was a lot of fun.

On the 6th of July (Friday)we headed north to visit Michael's mom and stepdad. We had a blast. Gracie loved picking veggies out of the garden,
playing in Grandpa's shop, and running in the sprinkler.






Michaela liked all of the attention.


And Michael and I enjoyed watching the girls playing with their grandparents. We got home late Saturday night. Then on Sunday Michael and Gracie went to the lake to see his stepmom and sisters. They spent several hours on a boat and had lots of fun. I got to stay home and have some one on one time with Michaela which was really nice. I just wanted to share some pictures of our time at Jeff and Mindi's. Mindi (my mother in law) got some great photos! Love, Amanda

0 comments: