Hi everyone! I haven't written in about a week, but a lot has been going on. On Sunday, I turned 27! We had a great party with my family and loads of fun. My sister-in-law, Lauren, is staying with us for the week and Gracie has become her little shadow. It's nice to have someone else here during the day when Michael is at work...especially when both of the girls are upset at the same time!
And, drum roll please, Gracie is half potty trained! Half, you are asking? Well, let's just say we got the "tinkle" down pat...the other...not so much. But, hey, I'll take what I can get. And, since the potty training has begun, I have fallen in love with M and M's. They are my preferred method of potty bribery. Gracie gets one everytime she does her business...Mommy gets one...handful as reward for being patient wtih all of the false alarms! She has even woken me up several times in the middle of the night to go potty! I never thought much abut it before but automatic flush toilets in public places are evil. Part of the fun for Gracie going potty is for her to get to flush, and the automation always beats her to it, sometimes even before she gets off of the potty! Oh well, she doesn't like to go on "big" potties anyways...don't misunderstand...she likes to sit on them...just not GO on them!
In the midst of all of this fun, Michaela had her six month doctor's appointment (or 6 1/2 month apointment...I'm a little behind!) She is doing great and weighs almost 18 pounds...little chunk!
Hope this finds you all well! Amanda
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Potty training....again
Posted by Barr Family at 3:05 PM
Labels: Family Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I think my favorite part of Gracie's potty training was last night when I came over and she was so excited that she went potty! That was so hilarious. And overhearing her say "bye" to it...that was so cute. I'm so glad you guys live next door...if only for the entertainment!!:)
Addie
Post a Comment