Hi everyone. Hope you all are off with a great start to the weekend. Back when I was pregnant with Gracie there was a song that played on the radio alot..."Grace Like Rain" by Todd Agnew. We knew we were naming our little girl Grace, and Michael joked one day about how our little Grace would think this song was about her.
Well, I was driving the girls around town a couple of days ago and the song came on the radio. I didn't give it a second thought but turned it up because I LOVE this song. Gracie was doing what we refer to as her "carseat dance," and when it got to the chorus she froze and said, "Mama, this song is about me! It has my name in it!" I was instantly brought back to the conversation Michael and I had and I just had to laugh. Did he call it or what? The song is in the sidebar on the "radio." Just click on it to hear it. It's a great song, and apparently all about Grace!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Grace Like Rain
Posted by Barr Family at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That is my VERY favorite song!! I will always think of Gracie now when I hear it. That's such a great story! I bet the look on her face was priceless. I miss you guys!!
Post a Comment