Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat and A Wine Tasting

Hi everyone. I hope you all had a fun Halloween. Ours was full and loads of fun.

We started our day with meeting our friends at the library for Halloween songs, stories, crafts, and games.
Michaela clapping her hands to 'The Monster Mash'

Gracie decorating a Halloween bag:

The crew: Aiden aka The Cowboy, Baby Reed aka Horse, Zane aka Linus, Gracie aka Sleeping Beauty, Zoey aka Charlie Brown's sister, Sally, Cade aka Charlie Brown, and Michaela aka Snow White:


After recuperating from our busy morning, we dressed up again and headed to Bob and Gigi's house (the girls' great-grandma and her husband).


From there we went to Aunt Michele and Jay's house, which I do not have a picture of, but am hoping Aunt Michele got some good ones.

Upon leaving there and heading to Nana and Papa's Sleeping "Booty" fell asleep.

At Papa and Nana's house:


We ended our night by going to our church's Trunk or Treat. It was lots of fun.



On Saturday we got to go do a wine tasting at a local place called Wine Styles. Shaun and Meghan won a silent auction for this $250 package. I didn't think I liked wine, but out of the five things we tried, I liked 4. So, maybe I am a wine drinker.



0 comments: