Monday, November 16, 2009

Cruise Pictures Part 1

Our cruise was wonderful!!! We had such a good time even though we missed the girls terribly. I have never been so lazy in all of my life...actually, I probably have...I just didn't appreciate it as much before I had kids!

*Saturday: We boarded our ship, and we tried to fight the fatigue of a late night of travelling on Friday. A few pictures of the ship:
One of many bars:


The main stage where all of the big shows and games took place:



The huge TV at the pool area where they played concerts, movies, etc:


Casino:


Carnival Liberty:




Atrium Chandalier: So pretty...it kept changing colors:


Dining Room: Our first night, we were not pleased at all with our waiter. This has never happened to us before!!! So, we requested to be moved, and ended up at a better located table, and a very fun group of people.


*Sunday: Nassau, Bahamas
Nassau was okay...not my favorite port ever, but it had some pretty parts. I think the main attraction there is Paradise Island where the Atlantis resort is, but we didn't take the time to go there...we were still a little jet-lagged.



We spent the rest of Monday laying out on deck by the main pool area. That in itself is extremely entertaining...the people-watching you can do on a cruise in unlike any other place!!! You may want to shield your eyes from the glare of my white legs!! :)



As we relaxed on the deck, we listened to these guys sing. They were great.


This was just an awesome dessert we ate...it was almost too pretty to eat, but once we did, it was super-good!


We played a little Bingo before the main show that night.



And, the little towel animal we came back to in our room. Love the towel animals!




More to come....

0 comments: