Monday, December 28, 2009

Cruise Pictures Part 2

I officially stink at the blogging nowadays. I'm turning over a new leaf in 2010 and going to get better about posting new stuff again. Partly for you relatives who don't get to see the girls often and like the pictures, and partly as a little place to write down things that I don't want to forget...all of the cute things the girls do and stuff like that.

So, Cruise pictures part 2:

St. Thomas--We ferried over to St. John's Bay and were lazy bums on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Trunks Beach:


San Jan--We went on a tour of the Bacardi Headquarters place and went to a fort. This was a fun day, but HOT! The fort about killed us, but it was really neat. This was also the day when I realized something was seriously wrong with my face....I had a reaction to some medicine that apparently wasn't supposed to be mixed with sun. The result was basically a painful windburn-type of reaction. So, for the rest of the pictures, I basically have no make-up.







Grand Turk: This was our last island, and we saved our snorkeling trip for this day. Unfortunately, because of my face, I wasn't able to snorkel...saltwater burned like fire, and Michael didn't want to go without me....I think he felt sorry for me. So, we rented a cabana at Margaritaville and had a great time.




And, our last game of Bingo...I was hoping a big win would make my face feel better...but no luck. Gambling is not my thing I am afraid.



On another note, our little Michaela turned 3 years old on Sunday. We are having her party tomorrow night! She is such a sweet girl, and a little firecracker. She is starting to finally talk some more, and is such a little comedian. She is constantly making us all laugh! Birthday girl pictures to come.

And, I will end with the girls Christmas picture...

0 comments: