Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow Day Fun

Hello! Right now I am watching my sweet girls use my kitchen tongs to pull out their foam letters and transfer them to a big bowl....they are making alphabet soup. They have been at it for about 15 minutes...with a few breaks to watch Abby Cadabby on Sesame Street. Priorities you know. :) We are enjoying a nice day at home together...Michael worked last night so he is sleeping, but he will be getting up at about 1 to hang out with us. The goal for today is to stay warm!

Sunday we got a few inches of snow. And, none of it has melted to speak of because it has been wicked cold outside. And, now we are expecting another 2-4 inches of snow later today and even more ridiculously cold temperatures. I am secretly hoping I don't have to work tomorrow. No matter how old you are, it does something to your heart to see your school's name go across the bottom of the tv.

My Bible in 90 days challenge is going well. It is definetly a challenge, but I have decided that most good things in life are. I haven't fallen behind yet, but then again today is only Day 5. I have made my way through Genesis and will be starting in Exodus 15 today. I like Genesis and Exodus a lot so it has been fun. I will need to pray up though when we get to Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy....all of those rules and regulations. But, I know that God put all of that in the Bible for a reason...so I should probably spend some time learning about it.

Last night we went to the girls' first gymnastics class. It was so much fun for them!!! I think they LOVED it. They got to work on the trampolines, the floor mats, and the bars! My heart about dropped out of my stomach to see Michaela hanging from the high bar...but she was thrilled! I will bring my camera next week so I can take some pictures.

And, last but not least, here are some pictures of the girls' playing the snow. I hope to post Christmas pictures soon....that is quite the task because I have a gazillion December pictures, but will get to it soon.

And, by the way, I think it took longer to get all of their layers on them then it did for them to actually play out in the snow!






This is warming up after getting out of their cold and wet clothes:

0 comments: