Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

* I am so stinkin' tired but can't go sleep in my bed until Michael gets up for work at about 10:30 PM tonight. I could in theory go to bed but then I would just wake up when his alarm goes off, and then I would be wide awake, so....here I am.

* After 7 weeks of gymnastics class, we had our last one tonight, and suffice it to say that it is time for a break from gymnastics. The girls have loved it with one exception being the bars. Tonight's class ended in tears and Gracie telling me, "I am just done with it Mom." So, onto something new for awhile...

* I have a week's worth of Bible study homework to catch up on before tomorrow morning....here I come Esther.

* Communication is absolutely crucial to any kind of authentic relationship...those of you who know what I am talking about, well, you know who you are and what I am talking about! All I can say about it was it was one hellish weekend that ended on a bright note.

* And, for family reading this...no Michael and I aren't having problems as the above blurb might have led you to believe. Not a marriage thing at all...although still a good principle.

* Does anyone know what the crap soba noodles are and where I can get them?!

* On top of our insane weekend hinted at above, we also had the stomach flu sweep through our house and hit all 4 of us. I think we are through it now, but dang, it was killer.

* I am so glad the specialist we are seeing to help us get pregnant is not quite the scary person I thought he might be...although I still find it weird he was in running pants and a fleece sweatshirt....no doctor's coat, but as long as he can help us, I don't really care if he comes to work in sweats. Seriously though, it was a little strange.

* It has been so nice to have a little break from the Clomid...Michael is doubly thankful because he swears that I turn into the devil on it. I would argue except I know it is true...I even know it's true in the moment...I just don't care. Yeah, I need to work on that if I go on it again. ;)

Okay, I've procrastinated doing the dishes long enough...time to get to it so I can spend some time in the pages of Esther! Pictures to come soon.

1 comments:

dbilberry said...

My sister took clomid with her first two and her husband said the same thing. Our fertility specialist was amazing also. I think they really respect the emotions couples are going through with infertility.