I have a serious sleep problem. A serious sweet precious little sleep problem who we refer to as Mimi. This sweet girl has finally mastered (kind of) staying in bed at bedtime until she falls asleep. Then at some point in the night she finds her way into our room and sneaks into our bed....literally, sneaks. She knows if Michael is gone and will go around to his side of the bed and crawl in. I usually don't even know she is there until we wake up in the morning. She knows if Michael is home, and she still goes around to his side of the bed because she knows she has a better chance of crawling over him without waking him up. She is a smart little girl.
On top of this, Gracie has recently decided that the early bird gets the worm. She has been waking up at about 5 in the morning....yes, 5 in the ridiculous morning!!! I refuse to get up that early, flat out refuse. So, she has been going out to the living room to lay on the couch with Prince.
I am actually looking forward to the time change b/c we have a chance to get all straightened out, thank you Lord.
Last night, Michaela forgot that she had mastered the staying in bed skill and repeatedly got out of her bed. Finally, she received a swat and a stern talking to. All was quiet and I passed the hallway where this caught my eye:
And, it gets cuter because she has been very into nurturing her babies and stuffed animals...here is the proof...
On another note, spring has maybe arrived!? I say maybe since we live in the bipolar Ozarks weather, but at least for a few days we have had awesome temperatures. Today it was actually in the high 60's, which apparently translates to August heat wave to my children:
And, last but not least, Michaela has been helping her daddy out in the garage lately. How cute is that?!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
O, Sleep, Where Art Thou?
Posted by Barr Family at 7:22 PM
Labels: Family Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That swingset pic is HILARIOUS! Love the boots.
Post a Comment