I'm only a month behind in getting these posted. Don't judge me and my procrastination. I was just a little overwhelmed by the sheer volume of holiday pictures I have and it took me awhile to sift through them all.
This post will be dedicated to Christmas Preperations:
***Christmas Tree Hunting:
-Gracie took her job as tree-hunter very seriously!!!
And what was Michaela doing during the hunt? Sound asleep in the car!
***Christmas Tree Decorating:
-This was our first year to have a living tree, and we loved it!
-The girls were very into the decorating this year! It was so fun!
-Every year, the girls each get a new Christmas ornament. One of these days when they grow up and have a home of their own to decorate for Christmas, they will have a whole box of memories to take with them. Sniff, sniff.
Giving Gifts to the Birds:
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Christmas Part One
Posted by Barr Family at 8:49 PM
Labels: Family Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment