Saturday, September 4, 2010

Camping

I was having a lot of trouble with the blog picture uploader for awhile so many things didn't get posted about that I want to remember. One of those things was the first Barr Family camping trip. Michael and I had not been camping together since before we had the girls so obviously the girls had never been either. We decided this year was the year. At the very end of May, we loaded up our van with everything but the kitchen sink and met our friends, the Courtney's who had their own loaded-up mini van, at our campsite. 4 adults, and 5 kids with Gracie being the oldest. I wondered a few times what we had gotten ourselves into. But, it was fabulous!!! The kids all did so well. We were so proud of them. Luckily, our kids play really well together so it was easy.

Hanging out in the tent:

Looking like little grown-ups:

Boys never do grow up... :)

The men teaching their children the fine art of hot dog roasting:


Girl Power:

Best Buddies:

Swimming in the cold water:

Shaun got lots of help fishing:

0 comments: