Wednesday, November 10, 2010

October

I cannot believe October is already over. Whoever said once your kids get into school, time flies...they weren't lying! Here are some fun pictures from October.

This was just a cute picture of Michaela:


We pulled Gracie out of school early one day for an impromptu trip to Silver Dollar City...



We received an email from Gracie's teacher saying that we were invited to an Tiger Pride Assembly and that Gracie would be winning an award. It was a surprise for her. She won the award for being an outstanding student. Yay Gracie!



We had a pumpkin party at our house. Papa and Nana joined us for a fun evening of food and pumpkin carving. I don't have pictures of that yet though....my mom took pictures and I haven't gotten them from her yet. I will post them later.

For Halloween, Gracie was a cheerleader and Michaela was a nurse. We made the rounds to Bob and Gigi's, Uncle Jay and Aunt Michele's, Papa and Nana's, and Trunk or Treat at church.



0 comments: