So, I have stayed away from the blog for awhile now because I have had news that I knew would end up on here if I logged in. Most of you know by now....we are having another baby! Due date: December 9th! We are so excited! We were expecting to get pregnant with #3 sometime in the fall of 2009 so things haven't gone quite as we planned, but God definetly has His perfect timing! We got to see the baby and his/her heartbeat the other day and our Dr. said everything looks very good. As is the pattern with my pregnancies, I have been very sick and am already 7 or 8 pounds down from a few weeks ago. The different thing in this one is that I have already been craving food....my first craving before I even knew I was pregnant was broccoli....now it sounds horrendous, but it sure was good for a few days! I have been eating a lot of cereal b/c my stomach tolerates it well. My weirdest craving so far was fried chicken followed by a glass of OJ...man, was it good....but a few hours later I was greatly regretting it. Today, my craving has been Zio's spaghetti with meatballs and chicken...I'm just looking for a reason to go to the south side of town!
The girls are so excited that they can't hardly stand it. Michaela is constantly giving me hugs and then hugging the baby. Gracie is excited that she will have another little sibling that she is bigger than! haha.
In other news, Gracie is a full-blown reader now. Back a few months ago, it clicked for her and off she went. She brought home a chapter book from the school library, opened it up, and read the words right off the page! It's also nice because she can read to Michaela sometimes too! Michaela is still such a little entertaining busy-body. Lately, she likes for us all to watch her while she sings and dances for us....Lord, help us! :)
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Fried Chicken and Orange Juice
Posted by Mrs. Amanda at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm finally getting around to catching up on my blogs, and I just want to tell you how excited I am for you guys!! Congrats, and I hope you feel better. I remember during your pregnancy with Michaela how much weight you lost and how sick you were. I hope this time around it's not as bad. I'll be praying!
Post a Comment