I am sorely out of the habit of menu planning. I am sorely out of the habit of cooking in general. For several months now I have hardly been able to step into the kitchen without gagging due to the little man. I am feeling so much better though for the most part, and I am starting to actually miss the planning and preparing of meals for my family. So, here is our menu plan for this week!
Monday: Grilled Chicken and Green Salad, Grilled Squash and Zucchini
Tuesday: Chicken and Rice Casserole, Cottage Cheese, Frozen Vegetables
Wednesday: White Chili
Thursday: BLT's, Mac and Cheese, Corn on the Cob, Broiled Broccoli
Friday: Whatever Kind of Night
Saturday: Italian Chicken Pastina, Lemon Steamed Broccoli, Garlic Bread
Lunch choices:
Spinach, Craisin, and pear salad
Homemade Hawaiian Pizza
Tyson Honey Wings
Wraps
PBJ's
LOTS of fresh fruits and veggies! We are hitting the Farmer's Market big time this week!
On another note, I have hit 20 1/2 weeks! Halfway there baby! I think the next few months are literally going to fly by...especially once I am teaching my 2 mornings a week, Gracie is in first grade every day, and Michaela is in preschool 3 afternoons a week. Add in Wed. morning Bible study, Thursday night small group, and Sunday night programming at church and we are going to be busy bees!
Monday, July 25, 2011
Menu Plan Monday
Posted by Mrs. Amanda at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment