Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Graduation

Hi everyone. We are still recuperating from the weekend. We went up to see Michael's sister, Megan, graduate from high school. We are so proud of her. She is so grown up and I still see her starting junior high! Her graduation ceremony was very sweet and a little emotional for our family. Her dad would have been so proud if he could have been there. Big events in the family just don't feel quite right without Carey there, but I like to think God lets people watch happy moments in the lives of those he left behind. He would have been an amazing grandpa to our girls, but I think he gets to peek in on them sometimes! :)

Gracie had an absolute ball with her Aunt Megan and Aunt Lauren. She followed them around all weekend, and they were so good to play with her and keep her entertained, which was very helpful since Michaela was a little high-maintenance. She did good, she just wanted to be held nonstop.

Would write more but Michaela thinks she is starving! Love to you all, Amanda

0 comments: