Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I can't

Hi everyone. Sorry it's been a little over a week since I have written...we just haven't had too much going on. Michael's shift at Mueller's has changed....he is now working M-Th 5 AM-3:30 PM. Very nice...we now have the weekends...he gets to go to church with us now and Sunday dinners with my family. Don't know how long he will be on this shift, but we will enjoy while it lasts.
The girls are doing good. Gracie has started a new little phase...as the title of today's blog suggests, "I can't" has become a favorite phrase of hers. "I can't walk" "I can't sleep" "I can't quiet" "I can't pick up" "I can't quit cry" and "I can't get off sissy." And, if you could hear her say it, oh my goodness, she can be absolutely pitiful...she kind of looks down, cocks her head to the side, and adds just a little bit of whine to the phrase. I'll tell you what, she is getting some attitude...that's for sure, but she is absolutely a sweetheart too. We're in for some interesting times with her I think.

Michaela is doing well too. She has rolled over a few more times and is still sleeping pretty good. She doesn't like for me to leave the room and she loves to be talked to by anyone. On Sunday, Mother's Day, our church is having a baby dedication so we will be participating in that which we are looking forward to. It's such a special time of commitment.

Have a wonderful day everyone! Love, Amanda

1 comments:

The Courtneys said...

That is great about the new schedule for Mike. Now we (the guys) may be able to actually see him again. Oh I am not looking forward to the "no" and "I can't" stage of chldrearing. Good luck.