We just have one week of school left here in Willard!!! I am SO ready for summer to arrive! I have basically been a bump on the couch for the past several weeks since I have been so sick, but in the past week or so I feel a tad bit better so I am hoping another couple of weeks will put an end to the morning, noon, and night sickness. I am at 11 weeks today so we should be getting close to feeling better. I know everyone in my house will be glad to have Mom/Wife back to normal!
Michael has officially graduated as an RN and is done with school...for now anyway...who knows with him, he may decide to go back and do more but it shouldn't completely interrupt our lives again. He is starting in another week or so at his new job in the Medical ICU at St. Johns. I think he is pretty excited about it.
After reading through the Bible in 90 days with my church, I got pregnant and sick, and I feel like I have barely opened my Bible! What an awful feeling...so I am getting back in the groove...or trying to. I love the website womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot and she organizes a summer book/bible study that I am participating in. They are reading The Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson...a book I happened to have and have only skimmed. So excited to dive in to it along with the accompanying scriptures.
That's all from me tonight...
Friday, May 20, 2011
Summer
Posted by Barr Family at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment