Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of you Father's out there. We are spending the day with family today...hopefully a nice relaxing afternoon. Michael and I are so blessed to have been raised by great fathers. And, Gracie and Michaela are blessed to have Michael as their father. He is so good with them...he knows how to play and have fun with them and also how to lovingly discipline them (well, only Gracie right now...Michaela still is obviously too little)in order to help them grow into responsible adults. He is always willing to make a fool out of himself to make the girls laugh and never forgets to tell them how much he loves them. I am so thankful he had an amazing example in his own dad, and as a Christian, he has the ultimate fatherhood example in God, and I am so proud of him as I watch his strive to be like his earthly father and his Heavenly Father. Our girls are so blessed.

0 comments: