Hi everyone.
I hope you all have gotten signed up for the email updates. If you have, when you open this in your email, you will be able to read everything, but you will not be able to view the video on the email. To view the video, you will have to visit the actual blogsite. If you aren't a "computer" person and want me to sign you up, just let me know.
We have felt so cooped up and stuck in the house for the past couple of weeks due to terrible weather. Ahhh, but today....it was wonderful...high 60's, bright sunshine, almost spring-ish. We had lunch with my mom and then headed to Sequiota Park...along with half of Springfield. It was a little busy, but loads of fun. The girls loved running around and playing. Here is a video of our fun day. (I had some difficulties with the last one, so here goes another attempt...) It isn't the most exciting video ever, but I am making sure the problem I had with the dinosaur video was a one-time thing.
Note: You will have to excuse our aggravation with another mother at the park, as our irritated words were picked up on the tape. A little boy no older than Michaela, which you will be able to see, was all by himself sitting in the woodchips at the swings. His mother and older sibling were way off down the way...and I mean, quite a ways away. Not only was she very distanced from him, but she had her back turned towards him!!! I could not believe it! She finally mosied her way back to him, but even then she didn't really look at him. Finally, someone pointed out that he was eating woodchips to her, but it was crazy. Anyways, I digress...as you can tell, I get a little irritated with parents who think it is other parents' responsibility to watch their children.
Okay, on the fun video! :)
Saturday, March 1, 2008
How we spent the first warm day of 2008
Posted by Barr Family at 10:19 PM
Labels: Family Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment