Monday, September 29, 2008

Last Night in 201

Tonight is the last night I am sleeping in Apartment 201. I am so excited! The girls and I are going to be staying with my parents for the next couple of days while we work on packing and moving. Our little apartment is so cluttered up right now with boxes and packing tape that it is starting to make me a little crazy.

We had our final walk through today and will be closing on the house tomorrow. We are so excited!!! We were making a little list of the things that we want to work on in the house and I am really excited to get started. We may not be able to do any big projects until after Michael is done with school in December but I already know what our first project is going to be:
KITCHEN!!! The owner painted the cabinets white to flip the house, but it was a flat cheap paint that shows every little smudge and just isn't great, so we are going to be re-painting. We are also going to be painting the walls and the bar/island thing that is just wood and not too pretty. We are going with a yellow theme I think. I am excited to get started. I can see it in my head so now we just have to figure out how to work out the vision.

It will probably be several days until I update again. We have some busy days ahead of us for the next week or so, but I will check in as soon as we get settled.

0 comments: