Ahhh...victory on ebay. Is there anything sweeter? Gracie is very adamant that she WILL be Sleeping Beauty for Halloween. All of the costumes I have seen are a little pricy. Enter Ebay. I bid on an adorable little Sleeping Beauty gown earlier today and have been keeping my eye on it. I was the leader ALL day. Thankfully, I remembered to check it about 15 minutes ago, and there was just 10 minutes left to bid, and apparently, another mom wanted that costume too. What ensued was an adrenaline-laced competition to get the dress that would make our little girl's eyes light up. Down to the wire, I entered my maximum bid, and added a penny to it for good measure! Thank goodness I added the extra cent!!! Whoo-hoo! I got it for a little bit cheaper than what I could have bought it in the store....a little bit more than what I said I would bid...but I got caught up in the excitement of it all. $16.01 isn't too bad for a princess dress right? :)
You should have seen me talking to my computer to this other woman out there who I am sure is a perfectly nice lady, but I took it personally every time she bid against me!!! "Oh no you didn't! I'll see you and raise you sister!"
Now I just have to keep my eye on the Little Mermaid costume for Michaela that I am bidding on. It still has a little bit of time left on it though. I will keep you updated. I was getting ready to go to bed, but now I am all pumped up. I need to settle it down. Anyways, happy bidding! Yay for me!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Victory!!!
Posted by Barr Family at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment