Monday, December 22, 2008

The Countdown is On

It is Christmas week, and I am so excited! The girls are enjoying the season, especially Gracie, who has been talking about the Baby Jesus and Santa nonstop the past couple of days. We decided we needed to make a birthday cake for Jesus this year. But Gracie informed me, "Jesus does not want a cake for his birthday...he wants chocolate cupcakes." Well, okay then. So, we are making chocolate cupcakes. :)

Things I Can Cross Off My List:
Christmas Shopping...Check!
Some Christmas baking...Check!
MOST of the Christmas wrapping...Check!
Order Michaela's birthday cake...Check!
Get Michaela's birthday present...Check!
Locate the girls' Christmas presents from Santa that I have stashed all over the house from Michael's bathroom to above the washer...Check!

Things I Still Need To Do This Week:
Clean my house!
Catch up on Laundry!
Finish the men's stocking gift wrapping!
Don't forget to bring cheese dip stuff to Dad and Mom's on Christmas Eve!
Bake Jesus' birthday cupcakes!
Figure out what we are all wearing for Christmas day!

I came across this video today and I thought it was awesome. I have never heard this song before but wow, I loved it. enjoy!

0 comments: