We finally celebrated Michaela turning 2! It was a very small birthday party with just her Nana and Papa, Jay and Aunt Michele, and Great-Aunt Kelly, but we had a fun time. She got some neat toys to play with an adorable little Dora jumper. I will be posting pictures soon.
We captured the sweetest picture the other day of the girls being so sisterly and loving...it doesn't happen often so we have to catch it on the rare occasions that they are being sweet to each other and not fighting:
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
A sweet picture and Mimi's birthday
Posted by Barr Family at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What a sweet picture! I am so glad you are all feeling better and finally got to celebrate Michaela's birthday! I am excited you are doing the Beth Moore memorizing too! I am really excited about it. I am TERRIBLE at memorizing so I am really excited about the challenge!
Post a Comment