Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Ozark Empire Fair

This month the girls got to go to the fair for the very first time. How can it be that my 5 year old has never been?! Well, I can tell you it's definetly not because her mama didn't want to go! I love the fair....the food, the people-watching, the rides all lit up...and did I mention the food? This fair loving girl however, fell in love with a man who detests the fair! He thinks of it as a small corner of hell I think....the heat, the crowds, the people who can't afford clothes to cover their rear ends but can afford to buy a gazillion ride tickets. So, we have not been since we first go married.
So, this year, my parents and I took the girls and we had so much fun! The girls both got to ride a few rides, eat corndogs and Pineapple Whip, do the duck pond, and see some animals. All in all, it was a blast!





0 comments: