Hi everyone. Things have been so crazy around here! I started subbing this week...Tuesday and Wednesday...third and first grade. It was nice to be back in the classroom although I missed the girls terribly. The extra money will be nice and I don't think I am going to have any trouble getting calls....I have already had to turn down several...If I wanted to, I could probably sub five days a week. But two is plenty for me.
We have slowly but surely started getting things packed. We are moving in with my parents the week of the 8th so that is when we will really get the boxes filled...there is just so many things we can't pack until we aren't living here...dishes, toys, bedding, etc.
We had a garage sale today over at Shaun and Meghan's and got rid of a bunch of stuff. We made about 100 dollars today alone and we still have tomorrow to go so that was a nice surprise. I didn't really know how much to expect.
The girls are doing good. Gracie continues to be a sweet and sassy as ever. Her new favorite word is "probably." Michaela is doing good too...she seems to be doing something new every day. She loves getting ahold of Gracie's sippy cups and chugging milk or water down. She sits up and tilts her head back so far with the cup that sometimes she falls over backwards! She says "mamamamama" over and over again, and I absolutely love it. She is really becoming a little bit of a daddy's girl. She can't get to him fast enough when he walks through the door, which I know makes Michael's heart melt.
Hope all of you are doing well! Going to the Fair Grove craft festival in the morning with my sister, mom, and grandma. Something we look foward to every year! Pray for no rain! amanda
Friday, September 28, 2007
Busy Days
Posted by Barr Family at 9:03 PM
Labels: Family Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment