Hey guys, I ran across this video and loved it! Makes you want to stand in your chair and just praise Him! Maybe I will! Just hit the pause button on the song player on the right hand side of the screen.
We are starting to try and figure out our plan for the next several weeks. Our house passed inspection so that is good news. Our closing is October 19th so we have a good couple of weeks to get everything done. We are going to have to move in phases because we will not be able to get into the apartment until the first weekend of November. So, Phase One: Around the 10th, move all of the things we will not be able to fit in the apartment up to the Barr family farm for storage. Move into my parent's house...God bless them. Phase Two: Move all of the things going to the apartment into temporary storage...probably my sister's house as they have so room for all of our stuff. Phase Three: Enjoy a couple of weeks with my parents...love you mom and dad! The first weekend in November, move all of the apartment stuff into the apartment!
Crazy. Again, can I just say how great my parents are for letting the four of us live with them for a few weeks? What a blessing!
Onto the title of tonight's blog...Imagination...no lack of it in this house! Gracie is becoming quite the little creative girl. Remember the purple frog? Well, now she has a monkey that apparently sits on her headboard and scares her when she is supposed to be going to sleep. After a few nights of turning on the light to show her an empty headboard, I moved on to telling her to tell the monkey to go outside. Still didn't work, so tonight before we even went into the room, I told her that I put the monkey outside already. She thought that was pretty funny and I thought we were all good, but oh no...Gracie toddles out and tells me the monkey is on the fan. I said, "Don't you remember, the monkey is sleeping outside." She thought for a second and said, "Wait, it's not a monkey...it's a dinosaur!" Oh brother. Not sure what I am going to do with that child, but I am so thankful that she is a healthy little bundle of energy. I think of what the Grover's are going through with Shelby...not knowing if when they say goodnight to her if she will wake up in the morning...and I will gladly put her to bed over and over again because of those silly monkeys and dinosaurs.
Friday, September 21, 2007
David Crowder Band's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment