Wednesday Night: Went to bed at 10:30
11:00 PM: Wake up when Michael comes to bed
1:00 AM: Wake up to coughing from Michaela's monitor...go in and check on her-still asleep
2:45 AM: Wake up to Gracie patting my face...she says, "I scared myself Mommy." Bring her back to bed, sing a song, and I go back to bed.
3:15 AM: Wake up to the click of Gracie's door opening...she want to eat pretzels and play with her puzzles. Put her bck in bed, use my "mommy" voice and tell her not to get out of bed again
3:30 AM: Wake up to the click of Gracie's door once again...wondering how much trouble I would get in if I put her outside to sleep...she has to go potty and wants me to lay down with her...tell her she is a big girl and can sleep by herself, sing a song, and even more sternly tell her not to get out of bed again
3:55 AM: Wake up to the click of the door...yes, again! She proceeds to tell me it is morning and time to play. I let her look out the window to see it is still dark and that everyone is sleeping...agrees and goes back to bed
5:30 AM: Michaela wakes up and is crying...I am once again wondering how much trouble I would get in for putting her outside. :) Get up and change her diaper and cuddle in the chair. She goes back to sleep so we lay down in the chair and doze.
6:30 AM: I wake up and hear Michael getting ready for school and doze some more.
7:00 AM: Gracie wakes up and our day begins.
Thank goodness these nights don't happen too often. Not sure what was going on with Gracie...I think her imagination is really starting to take off. A few nights ago, she was scared of the frog on her fan! And no, there was not a frog in our house. And it wasn't just any frog, it was a purple frog!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Mama told me there would be days (or nights) like this
Posted by Barr Family at 7:21 AM
Labels: Family Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment