Hi everyone. I realized the other day that so many of you haven't seen our new place. So, here is a virtual tour:
The View From Our Door: Living Room/Kitchen/Dining...the washer and dryer are behind the doors by the fridge, and there is also a nice pantry:
Living Room:
The Very Short Hallway:The door to the Right leads to the girls' room and bathroom, the one on the left goes to our room and our bathroom:
Entrance to the Girls' Room and their Closet #1:
The Girls' Bedroom:
The Girls' Bedroom...Gracie's bed on the floor will soon be replaced with bunk beds that her 'ampa is making:
The Girls' Walk-In closet...that's right, they have 2 closets:
I forgot to get pictures of our room but it's just a regular bedroom...a little smaller than the girls' room and has 2 regular closets...no walk-ins. Each bedroom has a bathroom too. Overall, we are enjoying our little apartment. We will be ready for more room by the end of the year, but for now it's going pretty good. We like the coziness of it and I love that I can see the girls playing while I cook dinner.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Virtual Tour
Posted by Barr Family at 3:34 PM
Labels: Family Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment