Monday, January 14, 2008

We got to go to the store!!!!!

If you read the previous post, you will understand the excitement with which I wrote the title of my post today. Michaela's fever is gone and we went to the store. I hate going to the store by myself with the girls...but today...I couldn't have been more thrilled! And, thankfully, they were really good. So, we are back to normal in the Barr household. Today was Michael's first day of going to school at 8 in the morning and going straight to work from there. It is now almost 10 and he just called to say he is on his way home. And the girls and I made it through our first of many days where we won't really see him. I didn't let Gracie take any kind of a nap today so she went down to bed easily, and Michaela did too. All is well in our house. Hope all is well in your house as well. Good night.
P.S. Leaving you with two pictures. Both of the girls' 1st birthdays...you can see their similarities and differences pretty well:
Mimi-bug:

Gracie:

0 comments: