Hi everyone. I hope all of you mothers had a fantastic Mother's Day. Mine was wonderful. It actually started a couple of weeks ago. Michael got me a new pair of comfy pajamas two weeks ago while we were at the mall. Then last weekend he cleaned out my car from top to bottom. And, today, last but not least, I got a lovely card and a 6-pack of Dr. Pepper...my weakness. He knows me so well. Plus, he gave the girls baths this morning AND emptied the dishwasher. I have an amazing husband.
We went to church this morning and then headed to my parents' house for pizza. We spent the afternoon lounging around and eating more than we should have. Then we went to my great-aunt's house late this afternoon for another round of food. I am definetly going to be spending some time at the gym this week.
Here is a picture we took this morning before church...me and my beautiful girls.
This week is going to be another busy one. We have a playgroup Monday at the Library, swim lessons Tuesday, company for lunch Wednesday, swim lessons and haircuts Thursday, and professional pictures of the girls on Friday. I am so hoping that the weather will be more spring like this week so we can get OUTside!!! Keep your fingers crossed for us.
Again, Happy Mother's Day to everyone...especially Mom, Sindy, and Mindi. We love you guys!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mother's Day and the Upcoming Week
Posted by Barr Family at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What a great picture of you and your girls!! Beautiful!!! I am so glad you had a good day!! I hope your week is wonderful!!
Post a Comment