Random title, I know, but I couldn't come up with anything clever...so there you have it. Today we had lunch with our dear friends, Cory and Stacy and their kids at a Japanese place where they cook in front of you. We had the best time. They are moving to CO Monday and we are so sad, but are looking forward to visiting them sometime. Gracie also started her swim lessons this week. On the first day, she was very unenthusiastic and cried everytime the teacher brought her into the water for her turn practicing kicking and "scooping" her arms. Today she did much better and there were no tears! Yay! Her teacher is Miss Tiffany and she is very nice and good with the kids. Hopefully sometime next week I will be able to post a video of her swimming.
Grandma Mindi is coming to stay with the girls tomorrow night while I am off to a women's retreat at church. Can't wait!
Aunt Michele and Gracie, best pals:
Miss Michaela showing off her cute clothes:
Playing in the tent:
Practicing kicking with Miss Tiffany:
"Come on Gracie, kick those feet."
Practicing floating on her back:
A pro with chopsticks:
"Mmmmm...cooked to perfection!"
The gang:
Gracie studying her daddy's medical dictionary!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
More April Pics, Habachi Chicken, and Swim Lessons
Posted by Barr Family at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful! I think Gracie looks more like you and Michaela looks more like Michael and somehow they look alike:-) I can't wait to see you tonight!
Post a Comment