Saturday, May 17, 2008

Summer Picture

Hi everyone. Before I get to the picture...I have to brag on Michael. He got A's in both of his classes. He is such a hard worker and studies so much for his classes...but he still always puts me and the girls first. He is wonderful!

On to the picture....we got the girls pictures done Friday and they turned out so cute. We didn't get any on those perfect pictures where both girls are smiling just right and holding still...but what we got was even better than that. We got their silliness. They cracked each other up through the whole thing. For all of you family out there...I am sending you guys a photo. If you want to order one though after you see it, shoot me an email and I will give you the address and you can purchase them online. Honestly....don't we have the cutest girls ever?! :) Plus, my sister made their dresses!!


We also got a proof back from our pictures we got done for the church directory. I thought it turned out pretty good. I zoomed it up a little bit and added some enhancements.


The next couple of days will be busy b/c Michael is working 5 overnights in a row so that should be interesting. Say a prayer that he is able to get good sleep in the day. Sometimes it is hard with 2 squealing little girls in the next room!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Awesome pictures!! Your girls are so beautfiful! Where did you get them taken at? And your family pic is great too! Ours turned out okay. I hate pictures of myself when I am pregnant! But, Nick and Max look cute!

Christina said...

I LOVE these pictures! BOTH of them are awesome!!! You girls look cute in your yellow in the family picture!! And I LOVE the looks your girls have on their faces in the picture of just the two of them!! HOW FUN!! Thanks for sharing!!

Chris and Shelby said...

Gorgeous family! Love those pictures...