Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To!

We have had such a busy weekend! You may remember when Gracie turned 4 she got to have a princess tea party. Well, Michaela turned 4 and now it was her turn. I think overall she had a really good time, although she spent a fair amount of time throwing a fit...I think she had it in her head that since it was HER party, everyone would just fall in line and do everything SHE wanted to do. Well, her little guests were 6, 5, and 4...so there wasn't much fall in in line to be had. :) That was mainly when they had gotten done with the tea and were playing in her room. The rest of the party went fantastic though. Here are some special memories:







And, just because they were so cute, here is a picture from before we went to church this morning....


A very full and fun week is ahead of us...the girls are looking forward to Friday b/c we are having a sleep-over! For her birthday, Gracie decided she didn't want a bunch of friends over for a few hours, she wanted one friend to spend the night. So, her little friend Zoey and her mom, who also happens to be my best friend, are spending the night with us Friday! We are so excited!

The Barr family Menu Plan:
Monday: McTeacher Night at McDonalds for Gracie's school
Tuesday: Homemade Fish Sticks, Rice, Green Beans
Wednesday: Tortellini Spinach Soup, Homemade Baguette
Thursday: Potato Soup, Grilled Cheese
Friday: Sleepover Food....not sure yet what our plan is....
Saturday: Taco Soup from Freezer
As you can see, I am on a soup kick right now...I just love the winter/soup combo!

1 comments:

Brandy said...

:( tear, Allie isn't good enough? lol, j/k. She is just 2 1/2...I do understand...though I might cry to Steven tonight. :) But this is such a cute little idea. Now I need to come up with a reason to have a Princess Tea Party. And why don't you follow our blog on the sides. I'm feeling so unloved tonight if you couldn't tell. j/k. I'm very excited about dinner!