Friday, January 28, 2011

Singing in Heaven

Today Michaela and I were driving in the car and she randomly started asking me about heaven. She wanted to know if Jesus had toys. And then she wanted to know if Jesus liked to drink hot chocolate with lots of marhsmallows too. Um....what in the world do you say to that?! And, she has asked this before, but she wants to know how if Jesus is so big how He can fit in her heart. Once again...um.....

As we were talking the Revelation Song came on the radio so she wanted it turned up. As the song really started getting with it she wanted me to turn it up even more and she informed me that "We are going to sing this in heaven...I'm sure!" LOL...I loved it because I LOVE this song!!! Like, L-O-V-E this song so I told her I'd sing it with her in heaven for sure!
Pause the music on the sidebar...best song ever...

0 comments: